Sunday 17 June 2012

Final Blog Mark

I believe my blog deserves 98%.

My blog is a reflection of how I am in person, but on the internet. I have incorporated my favourite colours through the background and write my personal additions, as if I was speaking in person. I could give my blog a dynamic view, but than my gadgets are not shown. My added gadgets give my viewers a better insight of me. For example books I have read, tweets I have tweeted, and my biography. On my blog there is also a visitor map! I keep my assignments updated and personal additions added regularly. My posts were sometimes on the lengthy side which was an extension of my writing. I had book reviews as an extension of my reading and each personal addition was an extension of my thinking. I took off two percent, because sometimes I find spelling mistakes or grammar errors on posts I had created way earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment